Sunday, October 3, 2010

30 Day Shred Week 3

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred

Day 15:

Level 2 today slightly easy version because my bum shoulder and neck muscles were not feeling okay.   Thank God for A/C because I would not workout without it in the 105 degree temperatures we are having.

Day 16:

Level 2. Worked out with my 2 year old and it was distracting but interesting.  I won't be doing that much anymore.  :o)


Day 17:

Level 2: Barely got the workout in after the kids were in bed.  It's still hard especially the last 1/3.

Day 18:

Today was my chosen break day.

Day 19:

Still on Level 2 and afraid to try Level 3, though I did watch it to preview the pain.

Day 20:

Level 2: Did mostly the hard version of everything.

Day 21:

 Level 2: Its been a long day.  I might be brave enough to try Level 3 tomorrow. We'll see...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...