Monday, February 21, 2011

If I could do a girly room...


My kids are destined, at this point in time, to share a room.  That requires me to consider every purchase as gender neutral and pleasant to both. 

However, if I had the room and resources to do a full out "girl" room for Isabella.  I might go in this direction.
I had an internal *squeal* moment when I saw this duvet cover from Urban Outfitters.
Seriously...a rhinestone bow tie back...yes please!
What little girl (or big girl) wouldn't love a crystal chandelier in her room?
These eyelet curtains reminded me of one of her dresses that I love her to wear.
A velvet "fainting couch".  I could just picture her reading Little Women on that couch.

I for Isabella
All products and photos are from Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...